Portfolio & Projects
Data Visualization and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science Exploration: Frequent Bing-Bot Bringing Servers Down?
- Automatic Nutrition Extraction From Text Recipes
- Tone Detection in Turkey: Doing MachineLearning Back in 2008
- Nutritional Visualization
- Inequality in Australia & India: A Data Journalism Case Study
- Seasonal Maximum Temperature Of India: A Data Visualization Study
- Trends in Residex: Housing Price Index of India
- Data Journalism Case Study of Self-Employment And Entrepreneurship
- Differential Flow Plot For User Navigation
- Alluvial Plot For Readers Journey
- Datagraphics: Brand Comparison
- Data Visualization: Scroll Depth Study
Authorship via Kindle
Writing a book to be published via KDP
It's a nutrition platform which recommends recipes based on your conditions (diabetes, hypertension etc.), goals (weight loss etc.), allergies (gluten, shellfish etc.) and lifestyles. For a deeper personalised care, the platform connects you with expert Nutritionists & Dietitians.
Experience yoga classes, events & retreats - Anywhere
Follow your passion. Run your own yoga studio from anywhere
Search and join a yoga class of your choice
Be part of a larger community & events
Book fantastic yoga retreats & tours
Uber for Cleaners
Helped build Stacey, MVP version of the admin backend -
- Ruby Rails 4 project on job booking (recurring and one-off), scheduling and resource management.
- Good-looking Bootstrap 3 theme
- Customized fullcalendar-rails
- Wordpress Gravity Form integration
- Role-based access
- Import from Google Calendar
Dead Simple 2D Game Prototyping Over Cloud – mixow.com
Physics-enabled Gaming Engine
A much-needed wrapper over Box2D for RaphaelJS. Newton.JS is not supposed to be a complete game engine, although the game-loop, behaviors has creeped in the code. This has been extracted from Mixow
This project has been inspired from RaphaelJS creator Dmitry's awesome presentation at Sydney, 2011 -
From Ideation to Execution - A Single Platform To Engage Your Team goachiev.com
GoAchiev is an innovation management (ideation) tool which helps companies and businesses to drive innovation by idea collaboration,
voting (mini-StackOverFlow), idea visualisation by a mockup-editor (mini-Balsamiq), idea life-cycle management and executing them through a goal/task management platform completing the whole sequence from Ideation to Execution.
A Facebook Game of Treasure Hunting - TreasureIsle
Treasure Isle was a browser-based video game by Zynga for Facebook, launched in April 2010. It allowed users to dig for treasure hopping over various islands (much like pirates :)
Cloud Performance Measurement and Optimization in Zynga - zPerfmon
- Enjoyed working on Amazon EC2's Xen VM to optimize network throughput for Zynga Games
- Initially contributed to the development of a home-brew APM (Application Performance Monitoring) infrastructure for Zynga Games, called zPerfmon
Contact Center on Cloud - 3CLogic
In this VoIP startup, I've played more of a Tech Leadership role. Me and my wonderful team-mates have developed a complex P2P/SIP-based Customer Support System system (Various Dialers, Predictive Dialer, Outbound IVR, Inbound Call Routing, Call Queue Handler, Voice Mail etc.) built with a tech stack of PJSIP/C/DCOM/.NET. I've also worked in AMD (Answering Machine Detection) and Tone Detection algorithms in the soft-DSP (Intel IPP based) stack integrated with
our PJSIP stack.
Within a whisker (3 years) we have created and matured our core product and got a million $ deal frozen with Indian Telecommunication Giant. Smaller leads had also poured through. 3CLogic was my first start-up experience and greatly helped me to pursue an entrepreneurial career down the road.